Monday 9 July 2012

Skincare Review: No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello there

Today I've got No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser from Boots to review for you today.


It's only been in the past 18 months that I've really started to worry about skincare more than taking my make up off at night and I must say I didn't know how much better my skin could be by looking after it more!
I recently picked the No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser after reading so much about this type of cleanser (particularly Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish) to see if this style of cleansing suited me and I have to say its a joy to use.


The box describes this product as a way of "Enjoy the luxury of a spa facial in your own home." and it'a true your skin feel very pampered by the time you've used this product. You apply the cream to dry skin (one pump is usually fine but if you wear a lot of make up you may want to use two pumps) and rub it into your skin in upwards circular motions so that your not dragging your skin down. The cleanser is designed for all skin types and I was worried it might be too heavy for my normal/oily  skin type but it wasn't heavy or oily in the slightest


You then rinse the muslin cloth that is provided under comfotably hot water, squeeze out the excess and lay the cloth across your face. To be honest the first time I did this it felt strange but now I find it very relaxing. The idea of this part is to open your pores.



.
You then use the cloth to buff off the cleanser in circular motions and pat your skin dry. The cloth is nice and gentle and  the process leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft and squeeky clean.

If there is a negative to be found with this product its with there only being one muslin cloth. I would have prefered two so that you could rotate them.
You get a 200ml bottle of cleanser (which looked MASSIVE compared to the other products on the counter) and one decent sized muslin cloth for £9.95 in Boots but I got mine cheaper than that as I had a '£5 off No7 voucher' after one of my many spending sessions in Boots. They run these vouchers a lot throughout the year and you get one everytime you spend £5 or more instore. I'm not sure if they are available at the moment but keep an eye out as they always turn up at somepoint.
I'm sure this bottle is going to last me ages as you only need a little bit to cleanse your whole face and I think I was buy this again when the time comes especially if I had another voucher. It was great addidtion to my skincare routine. I still want to try Liz Earle but this will sooth my cleanser lust until I can get my hands on it.


Sarah x.x.x













 



Sarah x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment