Sunday 8 July 2012

Lets start again...

Hello there

I decided to start  a blog in 2011 and about 4/5 weeks later my laptop decided to stop working. Fantastic. So I finally have a replacement laptop and a new energy for starting a blog so here goes nothing.
If you haven't seen previous posts then let me introduce myself. I'm Sarah, 21 and from Scotland. I love nail polish, beauty products and high street/department store shopping. I work in retail so this blog is personal rather than professional and is to share the products and items I love from all aspects of the retail world.
I shall always give my honest opinion and unless otherwise stated I have purchesed the products myself to try (and hopefully enjoy)

So again sorry for the bumpy start to this blog. Hopefully it'll run fairly smoothly from here

Sarah x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment