Friday 17 May 2013

Beauty Reviews!!! Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butters: Berry Smoothie.

 
Hey Dearies!

Today I'm reviewing and swatching one of the gorgeous Revlon Lip Butters in Berry Smoothie.

First before anything else how B-E-A-UTIFUL is that packaging. The quilted effect on the cover adds that lovely luxury feeling and the colour of the cover offers you a rough idea of the colour inside. The top of the lid is also transparent so you can actually see the product as well.
Now lets talk product. The Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie is a bright but not overwhelming watermelon pink with subtle shimmer. When applied it has a beautifully glossy and sheer finish and is fantastic for that casual summer day look. Thanks to the lip butter formula the product has some of the properties of a lip balm and for me it does help keep my lips nice and soft. If you want a stronger colour pay off you can always build it up to the desired effect.

 
 
 

 In terms of how long it lasts it isn't the best. The glossy colour lasts (depending on what you are up to. I don't know about you but I'm constantly talking or having a drink of something or eating... :D ) somewhere between 1-2 hours but colour will remain on your lips for approx. 3 hours.
For me this is fine as its one of my guilty pleasures during the day to reapply lip products but if you love something that is not going to move all day then this is NOT for you.

I think the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters are great value for money and will always have a home in my make up collection. From what I can find there are 13 colours available so there should be a colour for everyone!
You can find the Lip Butters in various stores nationwide. They are £7.99 full price but are regularly on offers such as 3 for 2 such as here.

Hope this helps (sorry if it encourages you to shop)
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment